Sunday, October 11, 2009

See for yourself

Everyone always says how lucky we are to have such a nice little girl.

It's true ... she is so pleasant to be around 99% of the time and we feel very blessed.

The other 1%, however, is something to see. It was cold here this weekend and Ellen was NOT having it.

5 comments:

Bets said...

I think this is HILARIOUS! Tell her to stop being such a cranky pants! :)

34th Stater said...

I can't stop laughing!

Carrie said...

I LOVE this picture!

Marie Hooker said...

Sooooo funny!

Anonymous said...

Tears of laughter... I caused such a ruckus at work that the design staff came to my desk to see what was up! You have to promise me that this picture will appear,
some time near her wedding! Ellen's intended needs to know she is not just some PLAY BOY BUNNY type of BABE. She's got attitude!