Friday, October 2, 2009

80's

Ummm ... Ellen ... Flock of Seagulls called and they want their hair back.


(This is last night and this morning. Ellen isn't such a fan of bedtime when she hardly naps all day!)

5 comments:

distaff said...

Flock of Seagulls? Who are they? I'm gone all weekend. We'll stop on our way home fromt he airport on Sunday afternoon to see what kind of mischief we can create after Ellen's non-nap.

distaff said...

Oooooh -- I came back and EVERYTHING is larger! I like that!

Bets said...

Love it! I think she's telling you to stop taking her picture and starting putting her to bed in the top one.
I like the new layout. Maybe I need help getting a new one, too. I want more room for pictures :)

The Dreilings said...

OMG Ellen! I love it! And I love your new banner. I am all over it this weekend. Wish me luck.

Carrie said...

Loving the new layout-makes me feel a need for change...