Sunday, March 14, 2010

So amusing

There are a lot of reasons I feel fortunate to have a child. Sometimes, though, it's as simple as the fact that I always have something to laugh at!

I know this is a blurry picture, but I think you can appreciate Ellen's scowl. She spends a lot of time climbing on and off and on and off this little stool that Preston gave her. And she likes to sit there and swing her feet (because they don't touch the ground!)


And some book time with Daddy (all things ABC are popular these days) ...

And we are doing some redecorating around here. Ellen was SO pleased to have a friend to play with while Mommy shuffled things around.

I got Ellen some new hair bows ...

And then, this morning, we took an early walk to get the newspaper. Ellen was up at 6:21am (so, the old 5:21am) and the brisk air did us all some good. It's a bit catch-as-catch-can with the outfit, but it did the trick!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

She has the cutest expressions!

Bets said...

Her hair looks super cute in the first pic!
I can almost guarantee you that Ells & I will be playing Beauty Shop on Tuesday :)

34th Stater said...

Are hats not OK?

When did she change?

Carrie said...

I love the last pic!

And FYI I was in flip-flops yesterday...sorry!

Marie Hooker said...

Glad she loves her stool! And amazing pictures. I need a new camera so I can try and compete with super mom.