I neglected to get a picture, but I had a great time today having a "mom date" and a "kid date" with Holly and Shannon, two of my great genetic counselor friends. They have darling children who all played well and loved on Ellen.
Shannon is a great cook and made Roasted Banana Bars with Brown Butter Pecan Frosting from Cooking Light. Yum! As a random connection, this is the winning dessert recipe in Cooking Light's recipe contest and the author is in Junior League with me.
And, just because I can't have a post without pictures, this is Ellen's afternoon activity. She is starting to get smiley - hard to catch on camera, but this is the best one of 11 pictures!
2 comments:
She kinda looks like she's wearing MC Hammer pants in that picture! When, oh when, will she grow into some of her wardrobe? ;)
Love that smile!! Can't wait to see her again. Maybe we can arrange a get-together soon?
Post a Comment