Can I blog from my phone? Let's see.
I don't have enough brain cells left this week to figure out how to get pictures off my phone and not weirdly rotated. This morning started with Ellen screaming in bed at 5:50am, running into our bathroom and promptly locking herself in there. Sweet.
We had a nice valentine's dinner (Moroccan chicken tagine and roasted cauliflower thankyouverymuch), minus the 3-year-old girl who insisted she was a dog and was mad I didn't make bones for dinner. It was downhill from there.
I didn't know we exchanged valentines in the balloons room, so I scrambled the night before to find some cute online printables and get them ready. Only to find them in her box the next day not passed out. Fail.
She did come home with a valentines bag of "goodies", including unwrapped suckers, 2 partially eaten tootsie rolls, a donut with 3 bites out of it and already chewed gum. Not kidding ( see photo evidence).
In summary, February 16th can't come fast enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on the blog from you phone! I'm not sure I'm ready to do that ... but I guess when traveling, it's a nice option.
I can't believe she got all those treats! I had one student hand out NutriGrain bars. I was thankful because I had it for breakfast today :)
I'm over Valentine's Day ---more sweets than Xmas! But I did bring Ellen's "huggy" Valentine to work and put it on my bulletin board.
Post a Comment